How to Login to Exness
Login to Exness
1. Visit exness.com and click "Sign in", The new form will appear
2. Enter your email address and password that you registered to log into your account with and click "Continue"
3. After logging to your Personal Area successfully. From My Accounts, click the account’s settings icon to bring up its options.
If you dont have any account, watch this post: how to create a trading account
4. Select Account information and a pop-up with that account’s information will show up. Here you will find the MT4/MT5 login number and your server number.
Login to Trading Platform: MT4
Logging into your MetaTrader 4 trading terminal is easy. Just have your forex account number, password, and server details ready.
If you want to trade right on your browser, click "Trade" -- "MT4 WebTerminal"
You will see the new page as below. It shows your Login and Server, you just enter your password and click "Ok".
Now you can trade on MT4
Login to Trading Platform: MT5
How to Recover your Exness password
I can’t login to my Exness Personal AreaIf you are having difficulty logging in to your Personal Area (PA), here is a checklist for you to go through:
- Make sure you are using the correct and complete email address used during registration to log in to the Exness website.
- Use the PA password to log in. Not to be confused with your trading account passwords. If you have forgotten your PA password, click here to recover.
- Check your keyboard settings and your Caps Lock, as passwords are case-sensitive.
- Check for any extra spaces you may have entered unintentionally. If you are using copy-paste to enter your credentials, try to enter it manually.
- Finally, make sure you haven’t requested for this PA to be terminated in the past. If you have, you won’t be able to re-use it. Register a new PA under a different email address to proceed.