How To Deposit Money on Exness
Funding your Exness account is quick and easy. Here are some tips for hassle-free deposits:
- The PA displays payment methods in groups of ones which are readily available for use and those that are available post account verification. In order to access our complete payment method offering, make sure your account is fully verified, meaning that your Proof of Identity and Proof of Residence documents are reviewed and accepted.
- Your account type may present a minimum deposit required to begin trading; for Standard accounts the minimum deposit depends on the payment system, while Professional accounts have a set minimum initial deposit limit starting from USD 200.
- Double-check minimum deposit requirements for using a specific payment system.
- The payment services you use must be managed under your name, the same name as the Exness account holder.
- While choosing your deposit currency, remember that you will need to make withdrawals in the same currency chosen during the deposit. The currency used to deposit does not need to be the same as your account currency, but note that exchange rates at the time of transaction do apply.
- Finally, whichever payment method you are using, please double-check that you haven’t made any mistakes when you entered your account number, or any important personal information required.
Visit the Deposit section of your Personal Area to deposit funds into your Exness account, any time, any day, 24/7.
How to Deposit in Exness
Please note that the following bank cards are accepted:
- VISA and VISA Electron
- Maestro Master
- JCB (Japan Credit Bureau)*
*The JCB card is the only bank card accepted in Japan; other bank cards cannot be used. Take note of the special conditions for profit withdrawals in this link.
Before making your first deposit using your bank card, you need to fully verify your profile.
Note: payment methods requiring profile verification before use are grouped separately in the PA under the Verification required section.
The minimum deposit amount with a bank card is USD 10 and maximum deposit amount is USD 8 000, or the equivalent in your account currency.
1. Select Bank Card in the Deposit area of your Personal Area.
2. Complete the form including your bank card number, cardholder’s name, expiry date, and the CVV code. Then, select the trading account, currency and deposit amount. Click Continue.
3. A summary of the transaction will be displayed. Click Confirm.
4. A message will confirm the deposit transaction is complete.
In some cases, an additional step to enter an OTP sent by your bank may be required before the deposit transaction is completed. Once a bank card has been used to deposit, it is automatically added to your PA and can be selected in step 2 for further deposits.
Electronic Payment Systems (EPS)Electronic payments are growing to be exceedingly popular because of their speed and convenience to the user. Cashless payments save time and are also very easy to perform.
Currently, we accept deposits through:
- Perfect Money
Visit your Personal Area to see the available payment methods, as some may not be available in your region. If a payment method is shown to be recommended, then it has a high rate of success for your registered region.
1. Click on the Deposit section.
4. Enter the currency and amount of your deposit and click "Continue".
5. Double check your deposit details and click "Confirm".
6. You will be redirected to the website of your chosen payment system, where you can complete your transfer.
Bitcoin (BTC) - Tether (USDT ERC 20)You can fund your trading account via Bitcoin in 3 simple steps:
1. Go to the Deposit section in your Personal Area, and click Bitcoin (BTC).
2. Click Continue.
3. The assigned BTC address will be presented, and you will need to send the desired deposit amount from your private wallet to the Exness BTC address.
4. Once this payment is successful, the amount will reflect in your chosen trading account in USD. Your deposit action is now complete.
Bank Transfer/ATM Card1. Go to the Deposit section in your Personal Area, and choose Bank Transfer/ATM Card.
2. Select the trading account you would like to top up and the desired deposit amount noting the currency required, and then click Continue.
3. A summary of the transaction will be presented to you; click Confirm to continue.
4. Select your bank from the list provided.
a. If your bank appears greyed out and unavailable, then the amount input at step 2 falls outside of that bank’s minimum and maximum deposit amounts.
5. The next step will depend on your chosen bank; either:
a. Log into your bank account and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the deposit.
b. Complete the form including your ATM card number, account name, and card expiration date, then click Next. Confirm with the OTP sent and click Next to complete the deposit.
Wire Transfers1. Select Wire Transfer from the Deposit area in your PA.
2. Choose the trading account you would like to deposit into, as well as the account currency and deposit amount, then click Continue.
3. Review the summary presented to you; click Confirm to continue.
4. Complete the form including all critical information, and then click Pay.
5. You will be presented with further instructions; follow these steps to complete the deposit action.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Exness does not charge commission on deposit fees, though it is always best to double-check the conditions of your chosen Electronic Payment System (EPS) as some may have service fee charges from the EPS service provider.
Deposit processing time
Processing times can vary based on the payment method you used to deposit funds. All available methods will be shown to you in the Deposit section of your Personal Area.
For most payment systems offered by Exness, the deposit processing time is instant, understood to mean that the transaction is carried out within a few seconds without manual processing.
If the stated deposit time has been exceeded, please contact the Exness Support Team.
Keeping your funds secure is very important, so safeguards are put in place to ensure this:
How can I be sure that my payments are safe?
1. Segregation of client funds: your stored funds are kept separate from company funds, so that anything that may affect the company will not affect your funds. We also make certain that funds stored by the company are always greater than the amount stored for clients.
2. Verification of transactions: withdrawals from a trading account require a one-time PIN to verify the account owner’s identity. This OTP is sent to the registered phone or email linked to the trading account (known as a security type), ensuring transactions can only be completed by the account owner.
The answer is No.
Do I need to deposit real money when trading on a demo account?
When you register with Exness through the web, you will automatically be given a demo MT5 account with USD 10,000 virtual funds which you can use to practice your hand at trading. Furthermore, you can create additional demo accounts which have a preset balance of USD 500 which can be changed during account creation and even afterwards.
Registering your account on the Exness Trader app will also give you a demo account with a balance of USD 10,000 ready to use. You can add or deduct this balance using the Deposit or Withdrawal buttons respectively.