How to Create an Account and Register with Exness
How to Create Exness Account on the Web app
1. Registration can be done in as fast as 30 seconds by clicking on the "Open account" in Exness’s upper right corner page and the page with the sign-up form will appear.
How to Create an account
2. Fill in all info of the Exness registration:
- Select your country of residence; this cannot be changed and will dictate which payment services are available to you.
- Enter your email address.
- Create a password for your Exness account following the guidelines shown.
- Enter a partner code (optional), which will link your Exness account to a partner in the Exness Partnership program.
- Note: in the case of an invalid partner code, this entry field will be cleared so that you can try again.
- Tick the box declaring you are not a citizen or resident of the US if this applies to you.
- Click Continue once you have provided all the required information.
3. Congratulations, you have successfully registered a new Exness Account and will be taken to Exness Terminal. Click "Demo Account" button to trade with the Demo account.
Practice and improve your trading skills on Exness by choosing a demo account to get familiar with our platform. $10,000 in a Demo account allows you to practice as much as you need for free.
Or start trading immediately with a real account. Click the "Real Account" yellow button to trade with a real account.
Go to Personal Area to open more trading accounts.
By default, a real trading account and a demo trading account (both for MT5) are created in your new Personal Area; but it is possible to open new trading accounts.
Registering with Exness can be done at any time, even right now!
Once you have registered, it is advised that you fully verify your Exness account to gain access to every feature available only to fully verified Personal Areas.
How to open a new trading account
1. From your new Personal Area, click Open New Account in the ‘My Accounts’ area.
2. Choose from the available trading account types, and whether you prefer a real or demo account.
3. The next screen presents the following settings:
- Another chance to select a Real or Demo account.
- A choice between MT4 and MT5 trading terminals.
- Set your Max Leverage.
- Choose your account currency (note that this cannot be changed for this trading account once set).
- Create a nickname for this trading account.
- Set a trading account password.
- Click Create an Account once you are satisfied with your settings.
4. Your new trading account will show up in the ‘My Accounts’ tab.
Congratulations, you’ve opened a new trading account.
How to Deposit in Exness
How to Create Exness Account on the Exness Trader app
Registration is a quite simple process.
Set up and Create an account
1. Download Exness Trader from the App Store or Google Play.
2. Install and load Exness Trader.
3. Select Register.
4. Tap Change Country/Region to select your country of residence from the list, then tap Continue.
5. Enter your email address and Continue.
6. Create a password that meets the requirements. Tap Continue.
7. Provide your phone number and tap Send me a code.
8. Enter the 6-digit verification code sent to your phone number, then tap Continue. You can tap Resend me a code if the time runs out.
9. Create a 6-digit passcode, and then re-enter it to confirm. This is not optional, and must be completed before you can enter Exness Trader.
10. You can set up biometrics by tapping Allow if your device supports it, or you can skip this step by tapping Not now.
11. The deposit screen will be presented, but you can tap back to return to the main area of the app.
Congratulations, Exness Trader is set up and ready to use.
Upon registration, a demo account is created for you (with USD 10 000 virtual funds) to practice trading.
Along with a demo account, a real account is also created for you upon registration.
Once you have registered your Personal Area, creating a trading account is really simple. Let us take you through how to create an account on the Exness Trader App.
How to open a new trading account
1. Tap on the dropdown menu on your Accounts tab on your main screen.
2. Click on the plus sign on the right side and select New Real Account or New Demo Account.
3. Choose your preferred account type under MetaTrader 5 and MetaTrader 4 fields.
4. Set the account currency, leverage, and enter the account nickname. Tap Continue.
5. Set a trading password as per the displayed requirements.
You have successfully created a trading account. Tap Make Deposit to choose a payment method to deposit funds and then tap Trade.
Your new trading account will show up below.
Note that the account currency set for an account cannot be changed once set. If you wish to change your account nickname, you can do so by logging on to the web Personal Area.
REPLY A COMMENT