- Multiple regulations.
- Winner of over 40 Industry Awards
- Commission-free trading accounts available.
- Broker with some of the best range of Forex and Commodities markets
- Free Account Funding
- Auto Transfer - Instantly withdraw funds
- Support Copy Trading
- 24/5 dedicated support in over 27 languages
- Platforms: MT4, MT5
- HotForex RevShare+ Promotion - $5000 Extra Bonus
- HotForex Trader Awards Contest - USD1,000 Cash Prize AND entry into the HotForex Hall of Fame
- HotForex Rescue Bonus - 30% Up to 7,000 USD
- HotForex Loyalty Program - Up to 12 Bars/ Lot Trading Rewards
- The HotForex 'Virtual to Real' Demo Contest - $3,500 Total
- HotForex Traders Awards Live Trading Contest in 2022 - A Traders Award and 1,000 USD Cash Prize...
- HotForex Merchandise Promotion - Free of Charge Black cap, Pen, T-Shirt ...
- HotForex Gadget Away Promotion - Free GoPro Hero 7, Iphone XS...
- HotForex 100% SuperCharged Bonus - Up to 58,000 USD
Every account except the Zero Spread account comes with commission-free trading on Forex pairs with spreads starting from 1 pip. The Zero Spread account offers spreads from 0 pips on Forex but with commissions per trade which are detailed later on in this review.
A live trading account can be opened by clicking the ‘Open Live Account’ button on the broker’s website. This will then redirect you to a registration page, as shown below:
Once this has been filled in, users are then able to start in just 3 steps after confirming your email address and then entering the myHF Area to open a trading account, as shown below:
Once logged in to the myHF Area, users can open new trading accounts, access free VPS services, view the different trading tools and deposit and withdrawal methods. To complete the account opening users will need to verify their identity and proof of address, of which details are sent in the confirmation email:
|Virtual Trading (Demo)|
|Desktop Platform (Windows)|
|Social Trading / Copy-Trading|
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Charting - Indicators / Studies (Total)||51|
|Charting - Drawing Tools (Total)||31|
|Charting - Trade From Chart|
|Watchlists - Total Fields||7|
|Order Type - Trailing Stop|
Bonus and Promotion
Furthermore, the website features an elaborate FAQ section with answers to the most common queries.
For instant feedback and answers to the most common queries, users can consult the FAQ section, in the ‘Support’ section of the website. In this extensive and comprehensive overview the most Frequently Asked Questions are listed and categorized per theme. A search bar allows users to browse any queries relating to their topic of interest.
- Address: HF Markets (SV) Ltd, Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, P.O. Box 1510, Beachmont, Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: +44-2033185978
The Market news feed is updated in real time, keeping traders informed as to important events in the markets and their possible impact or implications.
Beside that Beginner traders can consult the E-course and Glossary section for a basic understanding of the Forex market and the basics of trading.
These articles are feature rich and can be of value to beginner traders as well as more advanced traders. HotForex offers elaborate and varied market analysis content. Traders can benefit from weekly, monthly and annual market reports.