Deposit and Withdrawal on Exness using PIX in Brazil
It’s easier than ever to fund your Exness account with PIX, an electronic payment platform available for transactions in Brazil. There’s no commission when depositing into your Exness account with this payment option, while withdrawals are free of charge too.
PIX Deposit and Withdrawal processing Time and Fees
Here’s what you need to know about using Pix in Brazil:
|Minimum Deposit||USD 10|
|Maximum Deposit||USD 8 700 per transaction|
|Minimum Withdrawal||USD 10|
|Maximum Withdrawal||USD 8 700 per transaction|
|Deposit and Withdrawal Processing Fees||Free|
|Deposit and Withdrawal Processing Time||Instant*|
*The term “instant” indicates that a transaction will be carried out within a few seconds without manual processing by our financial department specialists. In some cases, confirmation can take up to 24 hours.
1. Select PIX in the Deposit area of your Personal Area.
Deposit using PIX in Brazil
2. Select the trading account you would like to top up, the currency, and the deposit amount, then click Next.
The amount entered must match the value of the voucher exactly, and can only be processed as an integer value.
3. A summary of the transaction will be presented to you; simply click Confirm Payment if you are happy to continue.
4. Enter the required details into the form presented, then click Pay. View this step in your Personal Area for the particulars required.
5. Scan the displayed QR code with your payment app, then follow the on-screen instructions shown to complete the deposit action.
Withdrawal using PIX1. Select PIX in the Withdrawal area of your Personal Area.
2. Select the trading account you would like to withdraw funds from, the chosen currency of withdrawal, and the withdrawal amount. Click Continue.
3. A summary of the transaction will be shown. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS depending on your Personal Area security type. Click Confirm.
4. On the next screen, please provide:
b. Select a PIX type:
ii) Phone Number
iii) Email Address or
iv) Virtual Payment Address (EVP).
If PIX type Natural Persons Register (CPF) is selected, the PIX key will be omitted. When done, click Confirm.
5. A final summary of the withdrawal will be presented to you; congratulations, the withdrawal action is now complete.