Deposit and Withdrawal on Exness using Direct Banking in Vietnam
It’s easier than ever to fund your Exness account with direct banking in Vietnam. This payment method is convenient and secure, plus there’s no commission when depositing or withdrawing from your Exness account.
Banking in Vietnam
Please see which banks this payment method is available to in your Personal Area when you select this payment method.
Here’s what you need to know about using direct banking in Vietnam:
|Minimum Deposit||USD 10|
|Maximum Deposit||USD 12 900|
|Minimum Withdrawal||USD 15|
|Maximum Withdrawal||USD 12 000|
|Deposit and Withdrawal Fees||Free|
|Deposit and Withdrawal Processing Time||Instant*|
*The term “instant” indicates that a transaction will be carried out within a few seconds without manual processing by our financial department specialists, taking up to 24 hours to complete.
The deposit-withdrawal limits specified are per transaction unless mentioned otherwise.
There may be other maximum and minimum deposit/withdrawal limits set by your bank which may limit their availability based on the amount you choose to deposit/withdraw.
1. Go to the Deposit section in your Personal Area, and choose Direct Banking.
Deposit with Direct Banking
2. Select the trading account you would like to top up and the desired deposit amount noting the currency required, and then click Continue.
3. A summary of the transaction will be presented to you; click Confirm to continue.
4. Select your bank from the list provided, and click Pay.
5. You will be redirected to a page where you will need to input your verification code, and click Make Payment.
6. Now log into your bank’s login page and follow the steps shown to complete the deposit action.
Withdrawal with Internet Banking1. Select Internet Banking from the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area.
2. Select the trading account you would like to withdraw funds from, VND as the currency of withdrawal, and the withdrawal amount. Click Continue.
3. A summary of the transaction will be shown. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS depending on your Personal Area security type. Click Confirm to continue.
4. Complete the form providing your:
b. Bank account number
c. Account name
Click Confirm once entered. Keep in mind each bank presents its own withdrawal limits.
5. A confirmation page will let you know that the withdrawal action is successful.